Dabar yra Tre, 2018 08 15 18:22

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 1 pranešimas ] 
Autorių Žinutė
StandartinėParašytas: Ket, 2018 07 19 11:04 
Atsijungęs
Žiūrovas

If anyone doubted that elite tennis
Players – like champions in any sport – reside on a different planet, they had only to follow the weird plotline that accompanied the progress of Novak Djokovic on the way to his 13th grand slam title Daniel Kilgore Jersey and fourth at Wimbledon.
Paveikslėlis
Surviving a fortnight that intimidated Andy Murray to the point of withdrawal before a ball was struck and was too much near the end for the Serb’s other old rivals, Brett Favre Jersey Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, has reinvigorated his troubled soul to the point where he might well be favourite in the final major of the summer, at Flushing Meadows in late August.
Paveikslėlis
Murray says he will play Washington, Ontario and Cincinnati before the US Open, the tournament from which he http://www.detroitlions.us.com/WOMENS-ZIGGY-ANSAH-JERSEY.html withdrew after the draw was made last year. Djokovic, who left last year’s Wimbledon the same day as the Scot, did not make it to the starting line in New York, either – leaving the stage for Kevin Anderson to reach the final against Nadal.
As Djokovic said after beating Anderson 6-2, 6-2, 7-6 (3) in Sunday’s Wimbledon final, “I really can’t see the future. I don’t know what’s going to happen. But I like to play on hard courts. The US Open was always a successful tournament for me. Blake Comeau Jersey I didn’t play it last year because of injuries. I’m looking forward to go there and play my best and see where it takes me.” If the future is another country, the past is a little easier to understand.The craziness of tennis that unfolded almost daily around the 2018 championships so suited the mind-set of Djokovic that his victory should not have been such a surprise. However much he downplayed his prospects, he suspected this might be his time. Again.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 1 pranešimas ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 3 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume