Dabar yra Pir, 2019 11 18 00:04

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos

Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 1 pranešimas ] 
Autorių Žinutė
 Pranešimo tema: Youth Margus Hunt Jersey
StandartinėParašytas: Pen, 2019 11 08 09:10 
Atsijungęs
N3

A man from Guatemala living illegally in the U.S. was sentenced Friday to the maximum of 16 years in prison for a drunken-driving crash that killed Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson and his Uber driver.A Marion County judge sentenced Manuel Orrego-Savala after hearing emotional testimony from Jackson's mother and the widow of Jeffrey Monroe Youth Margus Hunt Jersey , the 54-year-old driver Jackson had hired from the ride-sharing service the night of the deadly February crash.Orrego-Savala, 37, pleaded guilty in July to two counts of operating a motor vehicle with a blood-alcohol content of .15 or more, causing death. The sentence marked the maximum possible under his plea agreement.Investigators said the twice-deported Orrego-Savala had a blood-alcohol content of 0.19 — nearly 2 陆 times Indiana's legal limit — when his truck crashed into Jackson and Monroe on Feb. 4 along Interstate 70 in Indianapolis.Monroe, of Avon, Indiana, had pulled over when the 26-year-old Jackson became ill. Both men were standing outside Monroe's car on the highway's shoulder when Orrego-Savala's truck crashed into them.Authorities said Orrego-Savala was walking away from the crash when a state trooper detained him. Under his plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two counts of failing to remain at the scene of an accident.Monroe's widow, Deborah Monroe, leered at Orrego-Savala after she took the witness stand while holding a framed photo of herself and her late husband of 23 years. She told the court that the crash had killed "the greatest love of my life" and destroyed their retirement plans that included travel and fulfilling her husband's dream of going to the Great Wall of China.She said Monroe's death had left her and her relatives grief-stricken Andrew Luck Jersey , their lives permanently changed."My family and I are serving a life sentence because of you," she said, speaking directly to Orrego-Savala, who kept his head lowered during much of Friday's hearing."You're a drunk, a liar, a murderer, and a coward," Monroe said.The 6-foot, 234-pound Jackson grew up in Atlanta and started eight games for the Colts during the 2016 season, finishing third on the team with 61 tackles. Jackson was considered a possible starter at inside linebacker for 2017 but missed the season after suffering a training camp injury.Jackson's mother Margus Hunt Jersey Stitched , Mary Ellen Powell Jackson, told the court she was preparing to leave for Sunday church services when she learned in a phone call that he had died in a crash."Our hearts have been ripped apart and we're always asking, 'Why Edwin?'" she said, recalling him as a hardworking, handsome athlete, and a good, obedient and caring son who had "a heart of gold."Orrego-Savala was deported from the U.S. in 2007 and 2009. He was in the country illegally at the time of the crash, authorities said. The case became a flashpoint in the nation's immigration debate, with President Donald Trump tweeting about it and Republican U.S. Senate candidate Mike Braun featuring it in an Indiana campaign advertisement.Orrego-Savala also faces federal immigration charges that could potentially result in a 10-year sentence, said Jeremy Johnson Youth Al Woods Jersey , a Marion County deputy prosecutor.Indianapolis Colts by the Numbers: Week 1 Defensive Stats On the heels of the offensive metrics, I present the defensive stats from Week 1 in the NFL.These are the same measures used for the offense, but viewed from the defensive perspective. So, Pts is points against and yards are yards given up. You get the idea. TEAM TOTALSThere is not much good news here. The rankings are by points per drive against, where the Colts finished 28th. This includes defensive and special teams scores so excluding the fumble return would likely bump the defense up a few spots.I’ll work to remove those scores as well as not counting drives that end in QB kneels.We travel next to the #2 defense by Pts/Drv against.Let’s hope that was a function of Sam Bradford. The Colts offense had a very good 72.7% DSR, but the defense gave up an even higher 73.1% to the Bengals making them the 25th least effective unit by that measure. Both 3rd down conversion rate (50%) and all down conversion rate (32%) were far worse than average (30th and 27th place respectively), so that’s not good.Really the only bright spot was the 2 turnovers: a Kenny Moore interception and a Darius Leonard fumble recovery. PASSINGRanked by ANY/A against, the Colts passing D comes in 23rd in Week 1.A Passing Down Conversion Rate (PDC) of 36.7% means the Bengals had no trouble movingthe ball down the field through the air. Giving up a 75% completion rate (ranked 29th) usually means a lot of short passes, but Dalton’s impressive YPA of 8.7 shows that wasn’t the case here. That’s just an ugly combination. There really is no good story here except for the interception . . . which was awesome.RUSHING100 yards and 5 first downs is not exactly running on us all day but the high EPA/c shows the Bengals were very efficient against our run defense. (edit: there was an error in my data on EPA/c, which I have fixed . . . we’re still bad). SUMMARYWell Al Woods Jersey Stitched , there you go: sort of a bad news, bad news kind of thing. Although the defense showed some signs of life, it’s not going to show in the stats until they deliver consistency.As I said in my previous article, this will be an evolving format throughout the season, so let me know what you like, what you don’t like or what you want to see.

Į viršų
 Aprašymas  

Rodyti paskutinius pranešimus:  Rūšiuoti pagal  
Naujos temos kūrimas Atsakyti į temą  [ 1 pranešimas ] 

Visos datos yra UTC + 2 valandos

Dabar prisijungę

Vartotojai naršantys šį forumą: Registruotų vartotojų nėra ir 2 svečių

Jūs negalite kurti naujų temų šiame forume
Jūs negalite atsakinėti į temas šiame forume
Jūs negalite redaguoti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite trinti savo pranešimų šiame forume
Jūs negalite prikabinti failų šiame forume